Sailing the Clouds Sailing the Clouds

Hey, this is dope! I really appreciate the personality that comes through. Only critique: the super wide stereo synth playing throughout is a bit overpowering. Obviously it doesn't ruin the song, but some parts were masked that deserve more attention.

Keep up the good work!

Nigu652 responds:

The only non-mono instrument in the song is the Electric Piano, which I assigned the maximum possible tremolo to. I did that because I kinda wanted to give the bits with the Electric Piano a psychedelic vibe. Also, all of the other instruments in the song are mono because I just am too lazy to turn them into stereo.

Thank you a lot for your review! :D.

It Must Be 愛 It Must Be 愛

Fucking awesome! I wanna join this movement.

LemKuuja responds:

Thanks!
You definitely should, future funk is really fun to get into.
If you haven't already, check out Saint Pepsi, Moe Shop, Yung Bae and マクロスMACROSS 82-99

FD - The World You See FD - The World You See

Great stuff! Very nicely composed and recorded. It painted a really clear picture. What software (particularly sound libraries) did you use?

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thank you! I used a combination of Omnisphere and various 8Dio libraries. I think the piano was Alicia's Keys if I don't remember wrong.

dark/spooky theme for a game WIP dark/spooky theme for a game WIP

I dig it. Sounds like youve been playing a bit of Majoras Mask lately though ; )

Living in Dreams Living in Dreams

I really like the aesthetic here. I feel like you and I would agree on what we believe to be the most beautiful/interesting/thought-provoking moments in orchestral music. I find myself using a lot of these same chord movements when I write stuff, particularly when I'm going for a similar mood to this (more somber, reflective). Anyways, very nice job. I'm interested in the plugins/DAW you used too. The strings sound great.

HOWEVER, I don't think the piece would be compromised if you threw a big fat dominant chord somewhere in there ; ) perhaps to give a more clear direction and satisfying ending. It could possibly give a little more weight to the (flat VI's?) and other unexpected chords.

LawnReality responds:

Hello! Almost everything in this track (including the strings) is from Miroslav Philharmonik. I do agree with all your suggestions, there. I was a biiit lazy while making this track. Glad you enjoyed it anyway! :)

A Day of Life A Day of Life

Very beautiful. Good job. What software did you use?

LawnReality responds:

All of the samples in this track are from Miroslav Philharmonik. Glad you like it! :)

Milky Way Milk Tea Milky Way Milk Tea

Cold indeed. I really like it! It sounds like a star shower.

Into The Storm[Cinematic] Into The Storm[Cinematic]

I really like it. I find it difficult to smoothly transition between sections, especially when adding several more elements, but you pull it off well here!

-+[Vampire Masquerade-+ -+[Vampire Masquerade-+

Very nice work. Reminds me of Waltz 2 from Shostakovich' Jazz Suite. Keep it up : )

LadyArsenic responds:

Thanks a lot! =D I definitely will try

CritialMass [SKD] CritialMass [SKD]

I really like what you did with the vocal samples around 2:20. Cool stuff.